Otsi siit
  • Rohkem valikuid...
Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

The kingdom/JSR/Wildyscape

Soovitatud postitused

Author of the topic Postitas

veel ei usu et tuleb , tahan pkda veel , tänud satanle kes oma varanduse mulle andis :D

aga jah see mis wildis toimub haige , ise hakkan ka kallite asjadega pkma , mis olid vanasti kallid :D

IRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRW rollback tehi irrrrrrrrrrrw.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Author of the topic Postitas

nii peerud :

Due To The Close Realease Of V3 Version 2 will Be Shut Down For A Few Reasons,

Beta Testers Are Playing V2 More Then Beta Testing,

People More Active On Forums If Server Down

More Dedicated Capacity If Server Down

I Can Fully Concentrate On V3

Edit:

Explanation On Why Your All Getting Reset.

As Some Of You May Remember, When I Realeased The New Client In The Old JSR How Everyones Godswords Turned Into Decorative Swords, Well, The Same Thing Would Happen If I Kept These Char Files, Which Isnt Possible, Because In V3 We Are Fully Intergrating The Server With The Forums, Meaning You Will Need To Register To Play, And Use The Same Username And Pass As You Registered With. This Will Mean That The Highscores Will 100% Fully Work, With Stat Signitures, Stats In Forum Profiles, Etc. Also, Meaning The Server Will Be On 24/7 With A Restarter On Once every 5 Hours.

The Server Will Be Able To Hold Up To 900 People Per World, (Yes I Said World) With No Lag.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

ja millal kogu see v3 ja pask siis tleb ?

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Külaline