• Rohkem valikuid...
Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

Wtf new special events :D?

Soovitatud postitused

VIP

Lugesin RS foorumist sellist asja

I was training my range yesterday, hoping for level 90 within the hour. I finished slaying a perticularly troublesome ogre, who had been causing alot of trouble around the local villages. As I slung my bow back over my shoulder, I was round-house kicked by Chuck Norris!

I was sure that my body had been suspended above the ground for at least a second, before I fell with a thud onto the dirt. My face scratched and bleeding, I attempted to get up.

As I tilted my head upwards and clambered on to my knees, I heard the words "Yipee-Kay-Yay, Mother(Bad Word)er!"

I caught a fleeting glimpse of what I am sure was the a***ng Bruce Willis, before I was shot in the face.

I don't know what the hell is going on here, but if this is your idea of a new random event, Jagex, I will be having something to say about it.

Very dissapointing.

Sai valitud Aasta 2008 usaldusväärsemaks inimeseks. Link: http://www.vahvel.net/showthread.php?t=32044

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP
Author of the topic Postitas

Sa ei saa siis aru,asi on nii et kas ta on idikas või on uued special evendid nagu Chuck Norris ja Bruce Willis lol....

Sai valitud Aasta 2008 usaldusväärsemaks inimeseks. Link: http://www.vahvel.net/showthread.php?t=32044

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Lugesin RS foorumist sellist asja

I was training my range yesterday, hoping for level 90 within the hour. I finished slaying a perticularly troublesome ogre, who had been causing alot of trouble around the local villages. As I slung my bow back over my shoulder, I was round-house kicked by Chuck Norris!

I was sure that my body had been suspended above the ground for at least a second, before I fell with a thud onto the dirt. My face scratched and bleeding, I attempted to get up.

As I tilted my head upwards and clambered on to my knees, I heard the words "Yipee-Kay-Yay, Mother(Bad Word)er!"

I caught a fleeting glimpse of what I am sure was the a***ng Bruce Willis, before I was shot in the face.

I don't know what the hell is going on here, but if this is your idea of a new random event, Jagex, I will be having something to say about it.

Very dissapointing.

See tyyp tuleks hullarisse panna kuna jagex ütles et sellist asja ei toimu

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
SUPERVIP

"Yipee-Kay-Yay, Mother(Bad Word)er!"

hahaaa (Y)

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
SUPERVIP
Mingitel idiootidel oli väga igav, ja nali ka veel välja ei tulnud.

Kas oled sina idioot või ei saanud lihtsalt naljast aru ^^.

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Hihaha! Nii naljakas.

Uus_rasterpilt__4_.bmp

49169619_2350179511881888_6597539902366154752_n.png

Marginaal_2019-05-05_145320.png

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Very dissapointing - tõesti

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

rofl irl :D:D::DD

Karupoeg.png

Msn: [email:1021yhjz]Karupoeg_Puh@hotmail.com[/email:1021yhjz]

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP
Author of the topic Postitas

See peab olema nali,ma saadan täna Customer Supporti(Kui saab) Kirja sellel teemal :D

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Külaline