Soovitatud postitused

VIP

Jeh. Eesti vs Iirima play-offis.

83GB of music, challenge me?

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Kes see Beebilõust on?

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world , but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world." Tupac Amaru Shakur 1971-1996

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Kes see Beebilõust on?

Dr.Elbing aka Beebilõust

Tattoo – Music

“I wanted to be like them…heavily tattooed!”

Dr. Elbing, named at birth Andrus Elbing a.k.a. Beebilõust.

“I was born and raised in the dark town Kuressaare. Because of the bad situation at home, I was wondering the streets of the dark town at an early age.

I was introduced to a criminal company where I saw tattoos for the first time. Particularly prison tattoos because most of the guys had done time. Since I was a young punk with no father figure, I fast adopted the culture.

I wanted to be like them…heavily tattooed! I made my first tattoo machine out of a guitar string, a motor from a cassette player and a pen. So I got to practice on myself and on couple of other guys.

But tattoo isn’t the only part of that culture. Luckily or unfortunately, in my case probably luckily because through criminal world I became a tattoo artist.

Couple of years after my first tattoo experimenting I got locked up for five years because of several criminal charges. Prison was the place where I could really improve my tattooing skills because inking goes on 24/7 there.

After I got released, I bought myself a professional tattoo kit and started to make money with it. After some time I met Big Mora, R.L. and other Pirates. I told them that I was no punk nor snitch so take me in the team. That’s how I became one of the tattoo artists of Pirados Studios.”

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Ühe eide kodus.

shower-troll.gif

Minu avaldused
Periood	          Summa	Esitamise tähtaeg	Avaldus	Otsus
2011/2012 I pa	38,35 EUR	    01.10.2011	        Esitatud	Anda toetust

Like a bozz

---------- Post added 14-10-11 at 16:45 ----------

chatroulette-trolling-untitled73.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Must love Insomnia... :)

formerly known as N2pster

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Kommentaari lisamiseks loo konto või logi sisse

Kommenteerimiseks peate olema liige

Loo konto

Liituge meie kommuuni uue kontoga. See on lihtne!

Loo uus konto

Logi sisse

On juba konto? Logi sisse siit.

Logi sisse nüüd

• Loo uus...

Oluline informatsioon

Selle veebisaidi paremaks muutmiseks oleme teie seadmesse paigutanud küpsised . Võite kohandada oma küpsiste seadeid , vastasel juhul eeldame, et te olete küpsiste kasutamisega nõus kui jätkate veebisaidil sirvimist.. Palun lugege läbi Kasutustingimused ja Privaatsuspoliitika.