Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

teretere, kell 2 jalkat;)

Eesti mees.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP
kuulge? mille pärast tupac suri mis ta surmapõhjus oli?.

Ilm on tõesti hea jah , Täna grillima ka homme siis pilsnereid kaanima :D

Kuuli sai.

:)

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
kuulge? mille pärast tupac suri mis ta surmapõhjus oli?.

Ilm on tõesti hea jah , Täna grillima ka homme siis pilsnereid kaanima :D

On September 7, 1996, Shakur attended the Mike Tyson-Bruce Seldon boxing match at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. After the boxing match, Shakur spotted 21 year-old Orlando "Baby Lane" Anderson, a member of the Southside Crips in the MGM Grand lobby. Shakur rushed him and knocked Anderson down, and Shakur's entourage beat him. The incident was captured on the hotel's video surveillance. Anderson and a group of Crips had beaten up a member of Death Row's entourage in a Foot Locker a few weeks earlier, precipitating Shakur's attack. After the fight with Anderson, Shakur met up with Suge Knight to go to Death Row-owned Club 662 (now known as restaurant/club Seven). Shakur rode with Knight in Knight's 1996 black BMW 750i sedan (Images 1,2), as part of a larger convoy of cars including some of Shakur's friends, The Outlawz, and bodyguards.

At 11:14 P.M., while stopped at the intersection of East Flamingo Road and Koval Lane, Shakur was shot in a drive-by shooting. Shakur was hit four times, twice in the chest, and once each in his arm and thigh, while Knight was scratched in the head by a piece of flying glass.

At the time of the shooting, Shakur was riding alongside with Suge Knight, with his bodyguard following behind in a vehicle belonging to Kidada Jones, Shakur's then-girlfriend. The bodyguard, Frank Alexander, stated that while he was about to ride along with the rapper in Suge Knight's car, Shakur asked him to drive Kidada Jones' car in case they were too drunk and needed additional vehicles from Club 662 back to the hotel. Shortly after the shootings, the bodyguard reported in his documentary, Before I Wake, that one of the convoy's cars drove off after the assailant but he never heard back from the occupants.

After arriving on the scene, police and paramedics took Shakur and Knight to the University Medical Center. Shakur was placed on life support until his death six days later, on September 13, 1996, at 4:03 PM EDT. He was 25 years old. The official cause of death was respiratory failure and cardiac arrest. After his death, Shakur's body was cremated. Family and friends reportedly spread his ashes over the Pacific Ocean near Los Angeles, California

Loodan, et saad aru.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Ma tähistan ka jaanipäeva traditsiooniliselt - tümmi kuulates

formerly known as N2pster

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Jaanipäev on kuidagi üle tähtsustatud. Idk, tundub mulle nii lihtsalt.

Ise grillin pereringis täna.

"I'm not saying I'm gonna change the world , but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will change the world." Tupac Amaru Shakur 1971-1996

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP
mõttetu üldse, ma olen 100% kindel, et miski läheb perse täna kuna terve see sitane päev on mööda olnud

Vähemalt õues on nauditav ilm

---------- Postitused liidetud 24-06-10 00:50 ---------- Esimene postitus oli tehtud 23-06-10 17:41 ----------

TAVAI, KUI TUMMA EMBLEEMI PANETE, SIINS PANGE 6 TUNNIKS, MAGAN NIIKAUA. OKJEI, TSAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNM/(k)

formerly known as N2pster

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
SUPERVIP

JOu,

Maaaa ei sa ülrdse ära nendest janeksdootised, pole tänna kuidasgi naljakad ükdse.....................

Eillee asai viiiinas+´ga ükge pingutatrudd.--'

tüükk agaa e´a oile pole nii ttäsi olnud.

tahaks maggadaer retgegelteglikult.

ming muhuk onk a kuskiiklll.

sadwa.jpg

"Success is the best revenge"

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

pea lõhub:S

Eesti mees.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
SUPERVIP

Hommik! Nokkis ikka veel...

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
SUPERVIP

ropsisin maha ete, maja etet.

osavb

sadwa.jpg

"Success is the best revenge"

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Kommentaari lisamiseks loo konto või logi sisse

Kommenteerimiseks peate olema liige

Loo konto

Liituge meie kommuuni uue kontoga. See on lihtne!

Loo uus konto

Logi sisse

On juba konto? Logi sisse siit.

Logi sisse nüüd

• Loo uus...

Oluline informatsioon

Selle veebisaidi paremaks muutmiseks oleme teie seadmesse paigutanud küpsised . Võite kohandada oma küpsiste seadeid , vastasel juhul eeldame, et te olete küpsiste kasutamisega nõus kui jätkate veebisaidil sirvimist.. Palun lugege läbi Kasutustingimused ja Privaatsuspoliitika.