Otsi siit
  • Rohkem valikuid...
Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

Forum Retards

Soovitatud postitused

VIP

Ma hakkan panema siia kõige idiootsemad asjad mida leian RS foorumist kuna ma vaatan neid tihti :D

Q:I dont have get that mail when i was member and i need what i do? Need answer fast

A:u no speak english

I was doing barrows 5 minutes ago .. i entered dharok's grave .. and killed him .. then i went to karil's grave .. OH YA ITS IN THE TUNNLE (not a big deal huh?)..

OK , I finished the rest of the brothers and went into the tunnle , entered the first door , then the second , ...

and "OH NICE HI KARIL I WILL KILL YOU!!" i went out its room so i will prepair my self (wear my x bow drink my pots etc..) .. and guess what?? another karil apeared .. i thought it may be the same one but moved between rooms??!

i went back to the first room TO REALISE THAT the first karil is still THERE!! , and guess what?? a 3rd karil apeared in the same room (so there is 2 karils in the same room and one out on the next one!!).. 1.23 second and i am died!! .. i didnt know what to do i've only seen 3 karils and i was like "OMG?" what to do with my 40 def O_o ..

allright i died and found my self .. GUESS WHERE?? .. Ya right .. Lumbridge ..

3.ÄRGE LUGEGE TEKSTI,VAID COMMENT!

I have played Runescape since 2002 I have made and switched many accounts on this game. I had my main Norman101 ever since I found out about Runescape. Then I made a few Pures and so forth making them all Members. I spent about 20$ a month on Runescape and I believe there were over 1million players that did the same exact thing. Point here is Jagex made a huge profit of players with 2 accounts. 1 account to play runescape and become a Moneymaking account or...a high lvl. The other was mostly meant for skilling or pking. Then on these date 10/12/2007 They got rid of the thing I have loved about Runescape since the day I logged in. I mean sure times I hated pking because I lost a lot of money. The honest truth is Pking made money and made this game 10000 times funner. Testing your skills a***nst another player and seeing who is better. Then they came out wit Bounty Hunting I have no problem with the Mini Game. I mean sure its fun but you never get loot and the only way to get loot is to team up with about 10000 people and go in and find random pleayers that get swarmed by 10000 people. You call this testing your skills or...owning. No 1v1 is owning beating someone by urself or 1v2 but i mean you barley ever get loot in huge clans and yo never experience the fun and amazing part of killing someone by yourself. Then a***n we cant do that anymore. And if we do kill someone by ourselves we have to wait 1000000 seconds in order to leave the Bounty Hunter place. I dont think Pking should have been taking out of this game. It was 2 big of a change now the people I know that still play including myself. I am only playing because I am hoping that Jagex or Andrew make good future updates to repair or modify a good pking environment for us runescape players.

A:If you blur your eyes and 'look through' the wall of text you can see a pony :)

Otsin veel.

4. Topic title:you have destored runescpae!!!

Tekst: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------!--------! !---------! !---------! !---!--------------

------! ! ! ! ! ! ! !--------------

------!--------! ! ! ! ! ! !--------------

------! ! ! ! ! ! !--------------

------!--------! ! ! ! ! ! !--------------

------! ! ! ! ! ! !---!--------------

------! ! ! ! ! ! !---!--------------

------!--------! !---------! !---------! !---!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A:That's not a very good ascii walrus

Sai valitud Aasta 2008 usaldusväärsemaks inimeseks. Link: http://www.vahvel.net/showthread.php?t=32044

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Haha väga idioodid :D:D

Nii koom mul tuli barrowsis 3 karlisit :D:D Mida ma oma def 40-nega peale hakkan xD

Karupoeg.png

Msn: [email:1021yhjz]Karupoeg_Puh@hotmail.com[/email:1021yhjz]

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
SUPERVIP

Igasuguseid daunikuid leidub :D

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Haha, :D

Teine on hea :P

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Karilsi oma on kõva;d

seda pikka ei viitsind lugeda;d

Ega mis siis ikka, sebi juurde neid :D

aop2df.png

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP
Author of the topic Postitas

Wtf?

5. What is skilling? (minu pealkiri v2lja m6eldud)

IM POOR IM AT 4K!!!! WANNA KNOW WHY?

1. I CAN'T MERCHANT

2. TRADE LIMIT MADE ME LOSE MY JOB!

3. I CAN'T HELP ONE OF MY FRIENDS ANYMORE FOR GP!

One does not simply walk through a mortor.

You mean mordor?

No, mortor.

DUDE, you totally walk through a modor!

Nu-uh!

What about a bridge?

Nope!

Wha?

You run into them!

Never, can one go one game without running into a bridge.

**WHAT ARE YOUR IDEAS FOR GETTING RID OF THE SANDWICH LADY?**

We should be able to stab the Sandwich Lady.

She's annoying and can come during combat, and teleport you away.

No one likes her.

So let us stab her.

"We should be able to kill her, and get a weildable baguette as a reward. :D"

*Tries to assasinate King Roald*

Error!

*Tries to betray Larry and help the Penguins*

Error!

*Tries to murder Veliaf and get buddies with Drakan*

Error!

*Tries to murder gnomes*

Error!

*Tries to side with Iban*

Error!

Natuke veel aga midagi eriti head pole täna ;)

alright, first the story...

I just bought some stuff at g.e to fight some friends in duel arena, i tele to duel arena and see around 500 flowers every where

I say "Holy."

someone says "ya?"

i saw "poo thats alot of flowers"

mod says "watch your language"

I say "poo?"

I say "is that reportable...poo?"

mod says "yes, thats reportable, youve been warned"

i say "whats wrong with poo, its not offensive"

mod says "it is to some"

i saw "how?"

she says "its the rules, read them or dont play"

she says "there are children that play" (Supposed to be 13)

i say "'offensive language' is poo gonna make a kid cry?"

she says "ko, i asked you nicely, stop saying poo"

i say "fine ill be quit"

then i say 'poo' and run away. LOL.

i came back and followed her, without saying a thing and she said reported for harrasment, wtf?

Sai valitud Aasta 2008 usaldusväärsemaks inimeseks. Link: http://www.vahvel.net/showthread.php?t=32044

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Ok... so I was walking through the duel arena on my way to lumbridge, and this level 76(!) came up to me and said "I'll stake you!", he put up 3k and you know when faced with these amounts of money...I gasped! I hesitated to put up my 3k but did so without thinking. It was an epic battle...seriously the fight felt like 3 hours when in fact I actually two-hitted him. I couldn't believe it! I had just doubled my riches in a few seconds! I ran through my friends list with excitement telling everyone of my winnings, none of them believed me so I showed them the 6k!

I am seriously considering staking tomorrow. Might get up to 9k :D just need another 60m for 99 construction!!

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Minu meelest on aega kulunud nende väljamõtlemise pealegi , natuke isegi! (VIST).

Uus_rasterpilt__4_.bmp

49169619_2350179511881888_6597539902366154752_n.png

Marginaal_2019-05-05_145320.png

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Duno,ma otsin foorumist idiootsusi ja panen neid siia

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

"I just bought some stuff at g.e to fight some friends in duel arena, i tele to duel arena and see around 500 flowers every where

I say "Holy."

someone says "ya?"

i saw "poo thats alot of flowers"

mod says "watch your language"

I say "poo?"

I say "is that reportable...poo?"

mod says "yes, thats reportable, youve been warned"

i say "whats wrong with poo, its not offensive"

mod says "it is to some"

i saw "how?"

she says "its the rules, read them or dont play"

she says "there are children that play" (Supposed to be 13)

i say "'offensive language' is poo gonna make a kid cry?"

she says "ko, i asked you nicely, stop saying poo"

i say "fine ill be quit"

then i say 'poo' and run away. LOL.

i came back and followed her, without saying a thing and she said reported for harrasment, wtf?"

Haha :D uskumatu.

Uus_rasterpilt__4_.bmp

49169619_2350179511881888_6597539902366154752_n.png

Marginaal_2019-05-05_145320.png

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Külaline