Mine sisusse
Otsi siit
  • Rohkem valikuid...
Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...

A big question!

Soovitatud postitused

Why I should to change VahvelScape to another name?

I didnt copy anything from forums and etc.

Vahvel = waffle = just word.

Why many estonian kids hate russian , like :

6012d3398487548dac024f952c5b5b25.png?1351162472

4eac024732dc45c3c3a51cb520af8708.png?1351162479

Really , I dont care , kid tell me that I got ban for one just word - Vahvel , and someone go to police.

Reason: Vahvel , like I leeched all information from Vahvel?

I dont think that is normal.

I want to see your anserw.

Is normal to ban me or go to police , only because my server have Vahvel word?

Muudetud liikme BoitsenkoIlja'i poolt

Ma alles õpin eesti keelt rääkima!

:)

haters-gonna-hate_1384.gif

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
SUPERVIP

You don't. You're just not aloud to advertise on Vahvel as a Vahvel.net Privateserver. So you can keep the Vahvel in your rsps name.

sadwa.jpg

"Success is the best revenge"

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Author of the topic Postitas
You don't. You're just not aloud to advertise on Vahvel as a Vahvel.net Privateserver. So you can keep the Vahvel in your rsps name.

I removed all what can advertise this server on Vahvel , only english based forums now.

Thats funny:

6212b3c1ac0e8eedbc721bae769055eb.png?1351163280

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
SUPERVIP

Who said that admin doesn't like you/hates you or w.e? Henry didn't like that you used Vahvel in your rsps name and made a huge mess with it. And don't listen to Klen.

sadwa.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Author of the topic Postitas (muudetud)
Who said that admin doesn't like you/hates you or w.e? Henry didn't like that you used Vahvel in your rsps name and made a huge mess with it. And don't listen to Klen.

This is just in my mind , I did my opinion when Klen told my that , but really this only my opinion , I wont leave vahvel.

Now I wont advertise it on estonian sites , because many of people really annoyning I dont mean you or someone , just I know some people.

You can close this.

Muudetud liikme BoitsenkoIlja'i poolt

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

What if you weren't on this forum and you created a server called vahvelscape - they would mind, because they don't know you. But you arre on this forum and you created this - you are leecher orsmthng. He can go to police but they can't do nothing, i guess. Is "Vahvel" a trademark or something? I dont think so. When he goes to police, you can say that it's just a random word, not connected to this forum at all. That's it.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
SUPERVIP
What if you weren't on this forum and you created a server called vahvelscape - they would mind, because they don't know you. But you arre on this forum and you created this - you are leecher orsmthng. He can go to police but they can't do nothing, i guess. Is "Vahvel" a trademark or something? I dont think so. When he goes to police, you can say that it's just a random word, not connected to this forum at all. That's it.

Who da fuck said that anyone is going to police? Some random kid, not admin. This topic is closed.

sadwa.jpg

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Külaline