Mine sisusse
Otsi siit
  • Rohkem valikuid...
Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...

Soovitatud postitused

Guys , I want to ask you opinion about russian people , what you think about estonian people , who hate us , tell like we dont worth anything and we cant live here.

Post here your anserw I just want to see you anserws about all russian people.

Ma alles õpin eesti keelt rääkima!

:)

haters-gonna-hate_1384.gif

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
SUPERVIP

Not a racist, for sure. I have nothing against russians, they are normal people like us, estonians. But if russians,(not only russians, others too ofc) who live in Estonia, won't even TRY to learn estonian and they are talking their main language in shops, banks, client support etc, that pisses me off. Why I took russians for example is that, I notice their language almost everywhere(ALL the places that I listed above)

Muudetud liikme Karl Erik'i poolt

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Author of the topic Postitas
Not a racist, for sure. I have nothing against russians, they are normal people like us, estonians. But if russians,(not only russians, others too ofc) who live in Estonia, won't even TRY to learn estonian and they are talking their main language in shops, banks, client support etc, that pisses me off. Why I took russians for example is that, I notice their language almost everywhere(ALL the places that I listed above)

Thank you for you anserw , I can tell about me that I hardly trying to learn language - teaching at schoo , pay for guide , all to live here.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Admin
I hate all russians, precisely russians like you, who don't even try to speak Estonian in a Estonian speaking forum.

pane oma suu kinni, nokk

ta vähemalt on viisakas siin foorumis ja aitab teisi vene keelega ning ta üritab eesti keelt õppida...

vahet pole, kas ta kirjutab eesti keeles või inglis keeles, sa hakkaksid nagunii mölisema, et õõõ õõ su eesti keel on nii vigane, mine õpi eesti keelt või midagi sellist.

russians, who mind their own business are cool.

russians, who live in estonia and try to learn estonian are cool too.

BUT, russians, who live in estonia and then speak shit about estonians, that estonians should speak russian cuz they just want to are stupid...

Muudetud liikme Genius15'i poolt

4946 päeva Vahvel.net liige 14.03.2021 seisuga

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
SUPERVIP

i think russian people are cool,beacause i have few russian(few are 5-10 friends) they are very cool.They can teach russian language.

And i agree Karl Erik .

I hate all russians, precisely russians like you, who don't even try to speak Estonian in a Estonian speaking forum.

Mida sa ajad,et ta ei proovi rääkida eesti keelt,kuradi ain,ennem uuri ja siis tule siis mölisema.Minu arust on väga normaalne ja isegi sinust normaalsem.Ja miks mulle tundub,et sa oled kuskil 10aastane ,kes on saanud venelase käest peksa või sa ei saa midagi vene keelest aru ja selle pärast vihkab venelasi.

Muudetud liikme ™Kings®'i poolt

29.08.2020 SEISUGA OLEN OLNUD VAHVEL.NET LIIGE 3650 PÄEVA EHK 10 aastat

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

I don't like Estonian Russians,because they aren't polite,and if they are,there are so few of them. But,in Russia,russians are really cool,i've been to Peterburg and it was really nice to talk with russians there,they were so polite.

We seek for truth, while we hide ours

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Typical racist.

I can and trying to speak estonian , but I make much grammar mistakes , you think that is easy? ;)

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
I dont like russians very much, because they cant speak with mouth only with hands. Russians i only like are who communicate with estonians. BoitsenkoIlja, i dont hate you. :)

Ma ei ole halvasti inimene :P

Ja ma olen respect eesti inimene:)

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
SUPERVIP

I don't bother if russians live here, study estonian, and stay loyal to Estonia. History has shown, that russians are not the best "friends" our country has

CYnrEcq.png

facebook%3Aivo.saar.58.png

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

I only hate russians who come to Estonia and think that they are too good and they don't need to study Estonian. Most of them say that we should study russian to talk to them(russian people who have come to Estonia) and they are too good to learn our language.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
I only hate russians who come to Estonia and think that they are too good and they don't need to study Estonian. Most of them say that we should study russian to talk to them(russian people who have come to Estonia) and they are too good to learn our language.

Ma tean see ja palju poisid minu klassis mõtlevad , et eesti inimised on väga halb , ma ei arva nii , sest mulle on vaja keel ,sest ma tahan sisestada merekool :)

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Puutub küll, nüüd peavad Pärnu venelased Pärnust välja kolima või Eesti kooli eesti keeles õppima minema.

Räägi teemast siis mitte ära pa**nda siia.

I think that russian people are normal like other people, btw i´d like to go to Moscow. :)

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

• Loo uus...

Oluline informatsioon

Selle veebisaidi paremaks muutmiseks oleme teie seadmesse paigutanud küpsised . Võite kohandada oma küpsiste seadeid , vastasel juhul eeldame, et te olete küpsiste kasutamisega nõus kui jätkate veebisaidil sirvimist.. Palun lugege läbi Kasutustingimused ja Privaatsuspoliitika.