Otsi siit
  • Rohkem valikuid...
Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

Quirlion Probleemid/Tulemused

Soovitatud postitused

Download link: http://www.sharpf.com/bot/SharpFBeta1.rar

EDIT: Lugege foorumist ka selle kohta http://sharpf.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=854&page=1 seal infot veel.

Ja tööle läheb ka teistmoodi kui RsBot või KBot - Kõigepealt extractige see rar fail endale kausta kuhugi. Siis käivitage SharpF.jar ja peale selle käivitamist tekib sinna kausta run.bat fail ja sellest saab boti tööle panna. Kinni seda ka panna ei tohi sest muidu kaob bot eest ära.

Ja veel account manangeris peab panema bank pini isegi kui kasutajal seda pole, sest muidu tööle ei saa.

Ja Henry - Võiksid teha kleepuva teema "SharpF Probleemid/Tulemused".

30t2ve0.gif

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Author of the topic Postitas

RoTaX, kui keegi teeb teema siis teen stickyks.

"What is happening to our young people? They disrespect their elders, they disobey their parents. They ignore the law. They riot in the streets inflamed with wild notions. Their morals are decaying. What is to become of them?"

Plato, 4th Century BC

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

see ei ole ju scripte :S

---------- Postitused liidetud 15:52 ---------- Esimene postitus oli tehtud 15:50 ----------

ma ei leia fooorumist downloadigi enam :S

Ma pole geenius, paranda mind. Mu postitused on ainult minu arvamus.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Quirlion

A goodbye...

If you couldn't tell by the lack of a forum appearing in your web browser, we're closing. Here are some messages from the staff...

Oh, by the way, we'll still be on IRC at irc.quirlion.com/#quirlion or http://wat.quirlion.com/qwebchat/

Tekk

Well, what can I say? The past 6 months which made up Quirlion have been like no other. We've gone through periods of immense growth and periods of stagnation. We've had many satisfied users and a few enemies. We've even had, dare I say it, a bit of staff drama! Thank you, users, for making this what it was.

As of today, August 20, 2010, the site has been up for 7 months and 10 days. We've achieved over 10,000 members, and over 20,000 posts. The bot has spanned 36 RS revisions, from lowly version 578 to the present, 614. Our community is regarded as one of the best around, and our IRC channel has been fun for everyone who joined.

Why are we closing? The biggest issue we had is not enough developer time. Both Fusion89k and I have been too busy recently to dedicate time to a closed source bot with just the 2 of us developing. Also, this bot was my first major project. I practically learned Java through writing Quirlion. The elitists among you readers will remember me asking for help many times in #rsbotjava about obscure points of client hacking. Simply put, stacking a whole bunch of new stuff on my original n00b Java code hasn't gone too well.

What happened because of this? We had a bot that would run perfectly for some people and not at all for others. We had scripts getting obscure VerifyErrors and ClassFileFormatErrors. We had a partially-working random handler. Instead of patching up all the bad code, which would probably make it worse, we think it will be better to stop for now and cool down for a bit.

If you're one of the people reading this who actually plays RS, you're probably wondering where to go now. As much as they have been bashed in the past, RSBot's (er, ahem, powerbot's) *bot* is actually decent. Jacmob works very hard on the bot (unlike, ahem, a certain other person-in-charge there) and recently it's gotten very good. They just undertook a major project to refactor the bot and make the API object-oriented. And, I've even heard they finally got model clicking (6 months after we had it.. )

If you find RSBot isn't for you, sharpf is another promising bot project. The people behind sharpf have tried somewhere around 4 times to release a bot, with something crazy happening right before release each time. They look set to get somewhere this time, so keep an eye on them.

As for Quirlion, it's been great. Thanks, users and staff, for making this what it was. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Maybe you'll see more from me in the future...

For the last time,

Tekk

Fusion89k

Well that is all very touching and mushy and here is my go: Cya

Someone67

Being the only non-developer admin, I suspect most of you never really understood what I did here. So, since I owe an explanation:

I've worked on Quirlion as Systems Administrator since the very start. I'm the one who has been responsible for maintaining the server, for keeping the site running and for helping to write the server-side parts of the script repository system. It's been a unique experience, dealing with everything from DDoS attacks back in March to dealing with restoring the server after it was hacked in an attack on our VPS host.

However, as much as I have enjoyed it, I'm simply too busy to be able to continue. The musical side of my life has recently taken off, and I'm about to go into the most important year of my school career. I wouldn't have time to keep going with this, so I feel it's best that we end on a (relative) high note.

Some of you might find me elsewhere on one of my other projects, but it's quite possibly the last time I'll see most of you. So, I hope you've enjoyed being a part of the community as I've had running it.

~Someone67

P.S. - Since this is the last time I'll have a chance to plug it, we'll still be around on IRC - irc.quirlion.com/#quirlion or http://wat.quirlion.com/qwebchat/

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Kommentaari lisamiseks loo konto või logi sisse

Kommenteerimiseks peate olema liige

Loo konto

Liituge meie kommuuni uue kontoga. See on lihtne!

Loo uus konto

Logi sisse

On juba konto? Logi sisse siit.

Logi sisse nüüd
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

• Loo uus...

Oluline informatsioon

Selle veebisaidi paremaks muutmiseks oleme teie seadmesse paigutanud küpsised . Võite kohandada oma küpsiste seadeid , vastasel juhul eeldame, et te olete küpsiste kasutamisega nõus kui jätkate veebisaidil sirvimist.. Palun lugege läbi Kasutustingimused ja Privaatsuspoliitika.