Mine sisusse
Otsi siit
  • Rohkem valikuid...
Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

Battlescape!

Soovitatud postitused

I'll try to update this thread through out the day and see how it goes. Here are some basic things you need to know.

New forums are up and running. Currently, the forums are not public.

Everything will be public either today or tomorrow. Pali is leaning more towards tomorrow. I'll update this later to get a more exact time.

Liam was de-moded for whining for releasing the forum link and whining about being de-admined.

Vegeta quit due to lack of interest in BattleScape. That will make Bob and Sp3x happy.

Studz is a TEMPORARY admin while helping set up the forums.

The reset, Palidino hasn't come to a decision wherever to reset or not yet. I'll try to update this part more when I talk to him later or he can edit this himself.

UPDATES:

You MUST recreate a forum account again if you wish to play on the server.

I believe Palidino is either done or is working on adding premium to the accounts.

Mass items will be removed. All godwar items will be removed. You have to re-make a forum account when forums go back up. Database was lost after TX "hacked it".

About "What if people take my account and password"

A. While the database has indeed been reset. IP logs for every account are still in place. If you are found taking a players name, the logs will tell if you are the owner of the account. If you are not you will be IP BANNED.

Q. Should we use our old password?

A. NO. TX took the old database and has the old passwords, make new passwords when you register.

Q. Exactly when is it going to be up?

A. Unknown.

Q. What items are going to be deleted and are counted as duped?

A. You'll see.

Q. What should I do if I have questions?

A. Message me and I'll try to answer them.

Q: Will I still have my items?

A: Yes. The server files were not affected.

Q: Will my account be reset?

A: No. Again, the server files were not affected.

Q: When will it be back up?

A: As soon as possible, myself and Palidino estimate 24-48 Hours.

Q: I paid for premium! I will rape you because I won't get my premium!

A: You will get it back .

Update 2:

Palidino, yet again, cannot make up his mind on resets. The information I posted, is now counted as false and you have to worry even more in case of plan changes. Sorry.

That makes a different problem now, release date. Now it POSSIBLY might not be tomorrow. I'll try getting more information later.

Seda kõike ütles BattleScape Admin .

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

mina kül lsisse ei saa,.

29p9m4x.gif

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Kommentaari lisamiseks loo konto või logi sisse

Kommenteerimiseks peate olema liige

Loo konto

Liituge meie kommuuni uue kontoga. See on lihtne!

Loo uus konto

Logi sisse

On juba konto? Logi sisse siit.

Logi sisse nüüd
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

• Loo uus...

Oluline informatsioon

Selle veebisaidi paremaks muutmiseks oleme teie seadmesse paigutanud küpsised . Võite kohandada oma küpsiste seadeid , vastasel juhul eeldame, et te olete küpsiste kasutamisega nõus kui jätkate veebisaidil sirvimist.. Palun lugege läbi Kasutustingimused ja Privaatsuspoliitika.