Otsi siit
  • Rohkem valikuid...
Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

Abi vaja

Soovitatud postitused

VIP

Keegi kirjutaks mulle hea unban reasoni macromise eest ?

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Hello JaGeX. I know,why i got banned,but i didn't do it. My relative was at our place and he somehow hacked into my account. Then he started botting and something,i got it back after getting banned. I am really sorry and won't let him steal my password never again,i will protect my account with recoveries and staff. Thank You.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Hello JaGeX. I know,why i got banned,but i didn't do it. My relative was at our place and he somehow hacked into my account. Then he started botting and something,i got it back after getting banned. I am really sorry and won't let him steal my password never again,i will protect my account with recoveries and staff. Thank You.

Ärge nii küll kirjutage, siis perm kindlustatud.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Dear Jagex. I noticed That you have Susbended my user For Mocroing. Im truely sorry, but i have'nt use any Macros/Bots or Other Game Playing Helpers. I just like few Mins Ago Recovered my user Beacause someone hjacked it. Now it is yor job to mutha fakking unban it beacasue i have'nt done anything wrong. If ya dont make it then i mutha faking quit. I WANT LAWYER !

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Dear Jagex. I noticed That you have Susbended my user For Mocroing. Im truely sorry, but i have'nt use any Macros/Bots or Other Game Playing Helpers. I just like few Mins Ago Recovered my user Beacause someone hjacked it. Now it is yor job to mutha fakking unban it beacasue i have'nt done anything wrong. If ya dont make it then i mutha faking quit. I WANT LAWYER !

1.Dear Jagex. I Just recovered my account beacause someone Stoled My password. I tryed to login to Runescape and saw and Letter. My user was susbended/Banned. I went to Read Ban Offence. And then is saw something Weird. My user got Banned for Macroing/Bot'ing. I have never done it and i don't like Macroers. Im legith player in whole runescape and hope you will un-ban me beacause Someone Stealed My password and done it. Im very happy that you are Banning bots/macroers. Best Wished (SinuIngName).

2. Dear JaGex. I Have just finded out that you have been susbended/banned my runescape account due Macroing. Im Glad that you are still looking/bannig Macroers, but there must be an mistake. Im mostly playing Private Chat off. Obv someone Talked to me and i didn't Answer it beacause of Private Chat off, and then he just Reported me. Hope you will un'ban me. Best Wishes ( YourName).

3. Dear Fagex. What did ya mutha fucking justdone ? I havent fucking bot never in my fucking like and now y banned for f@cking boting ? Are ya blind ? I havent boting like 10 year. And i do not do never. Go to fucking hell now please. Un ban my user Now or I will buy an VPS and Add on in Like fucking 1000 Bots. GF .

Parimat loodan et aitas.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
1.Dear Jagex. I Just recovered my account beacause someone Stoled My password. I tryed to login to Runescape and saw and Letter. My user was susbended/Banned. I went to Read Ban Offence. And then is saw something Weird. My user got Banned for Macroing/Bot'ing. I have never done it and i don't like Macroers. Im legith player in whole runescape and hope you will un-ban me beacause Someone Stealed My password and done it. Im very happy that you are Banning bots/macroers. Best Wished (SinuIngName).

2. Dear JaGex. I Have just finded out that you have been susbended/banned my runescape account due Macroing. Im Glad that you are still looking/bannig Macroers, but there must be an mistake. Im mostly playing Private Chat off. Obv someone Talked to me and i didn't Answer it beacause of Private Chat off, and then he just Reported me. Hope you will un'ban me. Best Wishes ( YourName).

3. Dear Fagex. What did ya mutha fucking justdone ? I havent fucking bot never in my fucking like and now y banned for f@cking boting ? Are ya blind ? I havent boting like 10 year. And i do not do never. Go to fucking hell now please. Un ban my user Now or I will buy an VPS and Add on in Like fucking 1000 Bots. GF .

Parimat loodan et aitas.

Soovitan kolmandat.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Kommentaari lisamiseks loo konto või logi sisse

Kommenteerimiseks peate olema liige

Loo konto

Liituge meie kommuuni uue kontoga. See on lihtne!

Loo uus konto

Logi sisse

On juba konto? Logi sisse siit.

Logi sisse nüüd
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

• Loo uus...

Oluline informatsioon

Selle veebisaidi paremaks muutmiseks oleme teie seadmesse paigutanud küpsised . Võite kohandada oma küpsiste seadeid , vastasel juhul eeldame, et te olete küpsiste kasutamisega nõus kui jätkate veebisaidil sirvimist.. Palun lugege läbi Kasutustingimused ja Privaatsuspoliitika.