Mine sisusse
Otsi siit
  • Rohkem valikuid...
Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

Protocol ™ - Bringing you back to the good old times 317 server

Soovitatud postitused

Allow me to introduce myself to the community. My name is Matt (AKA - Protocol)

Let me answer a few questions for you, so that you can understand who is running this server and why.

First of all, why are you running this server?

Well, glad of you to ask that question. I ran a successful RSC Private server for a very long time. It grew like no other back in it's prime day. I battled out kids who wanted to take me down, SQL Inject me, DDoS me, hack me. You name it... I fought and won the war. I could have kept my server going but due to a family emergency for over 2 months I had to shut it down. My server stayed up for 2 years because I was a GOOD leader. I knew what my community wanted and I listened to them every chance I had. I didn't care about the money, I didn't care about the fame. I cared about making my player base happy, and that's what I did everyday.

What are you plans for running this server?

My plans for Protocol is to make it completely successful... I don't want it to be #1, or #2... I just want it to be.. The best it can be.

Is your server a PK or a skilling server?

Both. You do what you want. If you want to go make money by slaying and getting Whip, or D Boots and etc.. Then so be it. If you want to go into the wilderness quickly, then so be it. My XP rates for combat and skilling are just perfect! You can basically call it a "Hybrid" server. It's just 'Perfect'. It's very easy to get rich on my server, you just thieve. Within no-time you get a TON of money, then that's where you can go and buy some supplies in the general store to get you started for PKing.

--

So there you have it, some important questions answered there for you.. Now before I do show pictures, I do want to mention one thing...

I know how to run a server, I know what the community wants, I listen to the community, I don't do things 'MY WAY'. If the community wants something done and a vote is done on it, that's the way it goes. I don't give out tons of items for donations because that just ruins the whole game. I don't abuse my admin powers, I don't act like a immature 14 year old. I am 21 years old, I have experience in running servers. If you choose Protocol as a server to play, you are making the right choice. :)

--

Now ... ABOUT PROTOCOL!

Protocol is 317 ver. I have been working on this for nearly 4 months. The thing I hate the most about other servers is that they add custom items and training areas... That's stupid it honestly is. I just want this server to be as good as it can be like I said, I want it to be just.. Perfect in peoples view. Where you can log in and skill, and get to 99 to achieve that awesome cape and emote.. Or go PK and obtain the glory you want in the wilderness. Oh, and the base is Shard/CS. But Like I said.. I've done numerous of work on it for at least 4 months.

Server Features

2vxk7k9.gif - 6 Mini games.

- Castle Wars

- Pest Control

- Barrows

- Duel Arena

- Fight Pits

- Jad (To get Fire Cape) All waves completed.

2vxk7k9.gif - 21 Skills

2vxk7k9.gif - All poison potions work, as well as poisoned weapons.

2vxk7k9.gif - All skill capes + Emotes

2vxk7k9.gif - Over 14 Quests!

2vxk7k9.gif - Over 10 random events!

2vxk7k9.gif - Unique ways to get Unique items.

2vxk7k9.gif - Combat, Range + Mage.

2vxk7k9.gif - All weapon specs!

2vxk7k9.gif - Degradable barrows armor, and crystal bow/shield.

2vxk7k9.gif - Great XP rates!

2vxk7k9.gif - Double XP weekends!

2vxk7k9.gif - 24/7 Secured + Dedicated.

2vxk7k9.gif - Soon to be a Great Community!

2vxk7k9.gif - And MUCH MUCH More!

2vxk7k9.gif - Come check us out, Today!

Below is a bunch of Images/Gifs. :)

treasuretrails-1.png

voidknightpoints.png

seercullspec.gif

skillcapes.gif

skillcapeemote.gif

magicshortbowspec.gif

skillmagicprayerinterface.gif

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Hey , tundub kena server aga viitsid äkki need pikemad tekstid eesti keelde tõlkida? :P

Saan aru , et kõik tajuvad inglise keelt aga minuarust oleks parem ;).

I see the truth an I feel the lies

But so many different views in so many different eyes

Make us paralysed, where all so hypnotized

From all the fluorides and chem. trails up in the skies

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Panen tõmbama,mis seal ikka:D

Tundub hea server.

2zrhjrm.gif

tumblr_mndbr0ZqPG1sqoxfvo1_250.gif

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Kommentaari lisamiseks loo konto või logi sisse

Kommenteerimiseks peate olema liige

Loo konto

Liituge meie kommuuni uue kontoga. See on lihtne!

Loo uus konto

Logi sisse

On juba konto? Logi sisse siit.

Logi sisse nüüd
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

• Loo uus...

Oluline informatsioon

Selle veebisaidi paremaks muutmiseks oleme teie seadmesse paigutanud küpsised . Võite kohandada oma küpsiste seadeid , vastasel juhul eeldame, et te olete küpsiste kasutamisega nõus kui jätkate veebisaidil sirvimist.. Palun lugege läbi Kasutustingimused ja Privaatsuspoliitika.