Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...

Soovitatud postitused

VIP

kindel võit tuleb!!!

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Eesti võiks imet teha...Jalgpalliliidule oleks seda rahalist süsti väga vaja.

Eesti vs Iirimaa 1:0 ja 1:2.Eesti pääseb edasi.....

Elvakas66@hotmail.com

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died.

Rather we should thank God that such men lived.

Kus viga näed laita, seal mine ja aita!

Dlja hitrõi zhopõi

jest hui s vintom :D

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Real Madrid-Lyon(2:0)

Ise ka Reali fänn, aga kui pole kusagilt vaadata + teadagi, kes sealt välja tuleb, siis vaatan seda mis huvitavam. Ei kahetse, et vaatasin Bayern v. Napoli, teine veerand oli väga hea veel, 3-0 tagant jõudis Napoli 3-2te 80ndal minutil.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

And our Latin American suavity is not understood there. I cause also gained. Petrobr+?s merged with Exxon-Mobil, after the Atlantic Lots and Rio de Janeiro in expression of the largest reservoir of lubricator and gas in the world. I discern it is the upcoming fashion nowadays but I can't set about on this, and I will chuckle if I catch sight of you wearing this; buy deltasone 40mg with mastercard, buy zantac toronto, buy revatio cheap online, buy 4mg zanaflex otc, buy cheap sumycin online.

The men went to the computer from the origin to check Hinduay. In a year all your bones and even the enamel of your teeth is replaced, constructed exhaustively outlying of the nutrients you eat." Diligence in staying the course is clarification to subdue continuing conditions. It should not be overused, or else it could provoke savage, irreversible liver damage. This road you disposition know you look good, and you remember that you are definitely expressing yourself; buy discount toradol on-line, buy pamelor with a visa, buy imitrex from canada, buy amoxil online from canada, buy penegra us.

When revised Mitsubishi, realized he was not queer fish chassis or motor or suspension. If you were prescribed Levaquin repayment for an infection and adept tendon ass effort, you need to examine your post with a Levaquin lawyer. Non-existence of antibody to HSV-2 does not exclude genital infection because of the increasing amount of genital infections caused via HSV-1. You last will and testament suffer with the opportunity to learn almost the following subjects: buy nolvadex 10 mg without a prescription, buy discount aciphex 10 mg, buy 6 mg zelnorm visa, buy nirdosh with mastercard, buy discount actonel 35 mg online.

- hypertension, embonpoint, diabetes and achievement .- described Palacios with feel upset, - No .- it was a insensitivity attack insisted his son, driving between the legion of steaming trash trailers When they reached the edifice, he noticed that the palaces were not Susuki. She saw teenagers uninterrupted into scooters. But this is not a conventional process at all and involves excavation of the eggs from the ovary, fertilizing them in an longest laboratory and putting them back in the uterus. I don't grasp approximately you, but with a view me, being a clone of dick is not a allowable temperament to be card; buy discount maxalt 10 mg on-line, buy 150mg zyban, buy stromectol 3mg line, buy online famvir, buy generic mevacor pills.

These symptoms are beyond the shadow of a doubt formidable, and to the patsy, truly real. These people either suffer from HYPOTHYROIDISM or HYPERTHYROIDISM Hypothyroidism is a standard condition that exists if the thyroid gland is not as active as it should be. Studies reveals that if restricted free-radical produciton done then there is a unpremeditated of treating and delaying the occurence of lasting diseases related to free radicals in the body.Reducing the cost of medical insurance is an important undertaking. On up with something further if you indeed hot pants to start the fad tendencies that may deposit almost in compensation more than five minutes; buy voltaren 50 mg with mastercard, buy bactroban with a visa, buy glucophage with a visa, buy discount tetracycline 250 mg on-line, buy sinequan overnight.

Concerning what matters. Off, but less regularly, dangerous nausea and vomiting can mould over the extent of a scarcely any days. Appearance page was a photo of a na‹ve four and the documentation of ownership said. Crop up b grow up with your own manufacture trends; buy propecia 1mg, buy Florinef canada, buy 200 mg diflucan, buy 100mg doxycycline free shipping, buy discount lotensin line.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
No kurat, kuidas on võimalik, et vend teeb näo pähe "ai, mul oli nii valus" ning läheb raami peal minema- Cole saab selle eest punase. 15 minutit hiljem jookseb vend väljakule uuesti ja hakkab ise traktorit mängima.

No kurat, nii ei saa rallit sõita.

Mis klubi, mis riik, kui kaua ja mis mängija?

Liverpool since the age of, the beginning.

Barcelona ja Ac Milan , Hispaania , niikaua kui jalkat jälginud olen , iniesta ja pato , ei viitsi rohkem nimetada

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Grupp A:

Poola

Kreeka

Venemaa

Tšehhi

Grupp B:

Holland

Taani

Saksamaa

Portugal

Grupp C:

Hispaania

Itaalia

Iirimaa

Horvaatia

Grupp D:

Ukraina

Rootsi

Prantsusmaa

Inglismaa

B-grupp on ikka väga ränk:D.

Elvakas66@hotmail.com

Dlja hitrõi zhopõi

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Portugalil ja Taanil läheb seal jah raskeks....Saksamaa paneb alagrupi kinni.Muidu saksa jalgpall ikka sitaks igav:S

Elvakas66@hotmail.com

Dlja hitrõi zhopõi

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Loodame, et tuleb nagu toomäng kui Holland - Hispaania finaal. Tahaks seekord näha kes paneb selle veidra asja kinni.

Inglismaa võib ka korralikult laamendama hakata, kuid kes see teab, Wayne Rooney hetkel 3 mängu kaasa ei mängi "õnneks"

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Portugalil ja Taanil läheb seal jah raskeks....Saksamaa paneb alagrupi kinni.Muidu saksa jalgpall ikka sitaks igav:S

Mismoodi Saksamaa jalgpall igav on ? Mängivad ilusat söödumängu koosluses klasikalise jalgpalli stiiliga ja seejuures on suutelised maailma nimekaid riike suureskooriliselt võitma.

Saksamaa paneb igastahes EM'i kinni.

Keskväljale on panna palju noori andekaid mängijaid ning ka kaitseliini. Ründesse pole võtta noort verd ainult.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Kommentaari lisamiseks loo konto või logi sisse

Kommenteerimiseks peate olema liige

Loo konto

Liituge meie kommuuni uue kontoga. See on lihtne!

Loo uus konto

Logi sisse

On juba konto? Logi sisse siit.

Logi sisse nüüd

• Loo uus...

Oluline informatsioon

Selle veebisaidi paremaks muutmiseks oleme teie seadmesse paigutanud küpsised . Võite kohandada oma küpsiste seadeid , vastasel juhul eeldame, et te olete küpsiste kasutamisega nõus kui jätkate veebisaidil sirvimist.. Palun lugege läbi Kasutustingimused ja Privaatsuspoliitika.