• Rohkem valikuid...
Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

->! RSCReaper !<- Tasuta uhiuus server!

Soovitatud postitused

Äsja kerkis uus server.

Kopeerin moparist:

Ever dreamed of playing a decent RSC-server without big hassle such as wasting hours on finding account creation on those tricky websites and then finally registering yourself a character to play on-line?

Your troubles are gone, because a new server has launched - RSCReaper!

Client links:

Mirror #1: Downloading - RSCReaperV1.rar @ UppIT

Mirror #2: RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Mirror #3: RSCReaperV1.rar

How to play?

Simply download the client, enter a new username & password and hit "Login" button.

How to get started?

Well, there are various ways to make money. You might notice there is a guy handing out free tunas at edge. Maybe you should go over him and look what he has to offer. Sell these into general shops for GP. NB! Shops will pay money for tunas only for a little while, in a few days or so you can no longer make money off tunas. :)

The rates are quite high at the moment, abit over 20x, but this will be only for really a while so try to take from this advantage what you can! After a while it will be lowered abit. There will also be such thing as "Rush-Hours" when experience multiplier automatically raises 1.5x.

It might not yet be the closest RSC Replica, but I am giving my best to develop it into one.

I am also planning many events on holidays(such as Christmas, Easter, Halloween) and also random Hide-and-Seek-return-to-get-a-Prize events will not be uncommon. :)

I have alot of free time aside of my highschool studies and I have enough to spare on newcomers, who need assistance or support.

What I have added is most of the Agility - all Arenas and all obstacles are climbable-usable. Feel free to run through gnome courses or explore Wilderness Agility Course. Also lots of minor updates to make you feel like you are playing something very close to Real-RSC. E.g. making pizzas-pies, hitting dummies and lots of other things.

I haven't added forums yet, I might add them as soon as there are some active players around. No point on forums with 2 active users and 3 posts, eh? :)

I am currently alone in the staff but I'm keeping open eye for any qualified players who might be perfect for staff job.

Credits:

xEnt

Yong Min - I really appreciate how much you have contributed to this lazy half-assed RSCPS community. You might be one of the very few who have contributed here anything for a while.

adu

Anyways, feel free to see the server for yourself.

See you at RSCReaper!

Ühinege ja kutsuge oma sõbrad ka. Ise proovin kindlasti ;)

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Kommentaari lisamiseks loo konto või logi sisse

Kommenteerimiseks peate olema liige

Loo konto

Liituge meie kommuuni uue kontoga. See on lihtne!

Loo uus konto

Logi sisse

On juba konto? Logi sisse siit.

Logi sisse nüüd
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

• Loo uus...

Oluline informatsioon

Selle veebisaidi paremaks muutmiseks oleme teie seadmesse paigutanud küpsised . Võite kohandada oma küpsiste seadeid , vastasel juhul eeldame, et te olete küpsiste kasutamisega nõus kui jätkate veebisaidil sirvimist.. Palun lugege läbi Kasutustingimused ja Privaatsuspoliitika.