Mine sisusse
Otsi siit
  • Rohkem valikuid...
Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

video värk

Soovitatud postitused

Does pvp intrest you? Are you the kind of person who likes to wipe noobs off the face of the planet? How about god wars? Does the history behind that intrest you? Have you ever thought what it would be like to be in an epic battle, both sides fighting for a god? Well if any of the top apply to you then you might want to read about what i have to offer below.

First off I want to tell you about what i am doing. I am putting together a pretty cool video that has the concept of a threat that could destroy the very existance of gielinor (Aka runescape). Now how does that tie you in? Well in one of the scenes I am having an epic battle go on between Zamorak's army and Guthix's army. Now where are the army's coming from? That is where you come in. I want you to join me in the quest to making this video a reality. I am hoping for at least 60 people (30 on each side) but if i can get 1000 i'd be more than happy (yeah i know thats not going to happen).

All you have to do is reply on this thread and i will add your name to my list. What side you will be on depends on which team needs more people. When i assign you a team i will give you a specific cape and that is the only thing you are required to wear at the battle. you can wear any armour or weapons you want, but please no food or pots.

The rules are these though. You must listen to ME. Even though a chaotic battle is in store, there will be an order to it. The fighting won't start until i say go pretty much. Second rule and this is probably the most important one. Do NOT attack me. I understand it will be very chaotic and i might get hit by stray mutli magic attacks but you will be in a kind of formation that will specify what group of people you will be attacking. Third rule, when i say stop, STOP!!!!

Thats pretty much all the rules. To recap, you will be assigned a team (guthix or Zamorak) and a cape. You will be expected to listen to me at all times. This is open to be a fun experience, Don't ruin it.

Zooapop

Edit

20-Jul-2009 00:48:12

So what you can do to sign up is this

username:

prefered team (this doesn't mean you'll get it):

combat level:

Fill that out and your good to go.

As for what day this will be happening, that could be tomarrow at at about 3 pm EST time or on wednesday at 12 EST time. When you log on join Zooapop cc. You may not be able to talk. If this is the case it's because i have decided that it would be better to keep order that way (I mean how hard would it be for me to talk over 60 people)

The last and final advantage to being in this is you have a chance to be on youtube (note you have to tell me if you wish not to be credited at the end if you wish not to be on youtube) Remember to follow the rules and this will be an experience you shant soon forget

ise olen siis sees.

pmige zooapop-ile, kuna tema teeb videot

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
ema sul on pointless,tropp.gtfo my topicust ja ära enam rohkem postita

1.) Tõlgi teema Eesti keelde.

2.) Minu ema tegi täna kapsasuppi.

3.) See on pointless.

4.) Ta on mingi lambi tüüp kes sai Hypercam ja tahab mingit video teha niikuinii.

5.) Gtfo Vahvlist ja ära enam postita.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Author of the topic Postitas
1.) Tõlgi teema Eesti keelde.

2.) Minu ema tegi täna kapsasuppi.

3.) See on pointless.

4.) Ta on mingi lambi tüüp kes sai Hypercam ja tahab mingit video teha niikuinii.

5.) Gtfo Vahvlist ja ära enam postita.

1.tõlgi oma isa eesti keelde.

2.mu vanaema tegi keedumuna

3.gtfo mu topicsut.

4.vaata eelmist

5.tõmba leebet mu teemast, pede

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

wtf ...

tüüp lihtsalt ütleb "pointless" ja sa hakkad kohe mõlisema, et tõmba nahhui ja värki ... väga lame .

ise ei jõudnud veel lugedagi, lihtsalt lugesin ennem kommentaare. ja nüüd ei kavatse lugeda ka . ja veel kord ... VÄGA LAME .

Aitäh . =)

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Author of the topic Postitas
wtf ...

tüüp lihtsalt ütleb "pointless" ja sa hakkad kohe mõlisema, et tõmba nahhui ja värki ... väga lame .

ise ei jõudnud veel lugedagi, lihtsalt lugesin ennem kommentaare. ja nüüd ei kavatse lugeda ka . ja veel kord ... VÄGA LAME .

Aitäh . =)

gtfo atonen

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Kommentaari lisamiseks loo konto või logi sisse

Kommenteerimiseks peate olema liige

Loo konto

Liituge meie kommuuni uue kontoga. See on lihtne!

Loo uus konto

Logi sisse

On juba konto? Logi sisse siit.

Logi sisse nüüd
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

• Loo uus...

Oluline informatsioon

Selle veebisaidi paremaks muutmiseks oleme teie seadmesse paigutanud küpsised . Võite kohandada oma küpsiste seadeid , vastasel juhul eeldame, et te olete küpsiste kasutamisega nõus kui jätkate veebisaidil sirvimist.. Palun lugege läbi Kasutustingimused ja Privaatsuspoliitika.