Mine sisusse
Otsi siit
  • Rohkem valikuid...
Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

JSRevolution II?

Soovitatud postitused

Im a normal 15 year old kid, i have a life, a family, a girlfriend, i go out with friends and have a job. But yet i still try my hardest to make this community work, some of you might think, you may have tried your hardest but you failed badly, well, tbh with you people i havnt been trying at all lately, for the simple fact ive been working harder then ever on the new server, and i know you now think oh yeah, the new server that is coming out, in 2010?!? or there probably isnt even a new server, well let me tell you there is, and this is why im not bothering with the current JSR very much, the economy has been damaged, People are flamming everyone here and there, it just isnt a very nice community to be in,

Which really is beyond my control, i cant help what you people do, but i can try, in the new server, there will be a WAY better censor, its time people learnt some manners, pjing is impossible, once you get a kill you cannot be attacked or attack for 30 seconds, farcasting will be allowed, for the simple fact the freeze is improved, and range is now alot better against magic, and in runescape people farcast, you just get over it, Duel arena will be alot of fun in my opinion, with duel rating, duel tokens, a duel store etc.

And there will also be alot more "team" Mini-games, like Kalphite queen who you will need a team to defeat for loot like Dragon full helm, or the mighty Mithral Dragon, and even the Daggonath Kings, And i know there is alot of problems in the current jsr i havnt been focusing on because i see no hope in the current JSR, it simply cannot compete with what ive been working on, and hopefully it will surpass all your expectations,

Another thing with staff is, with all these little things fixed up, no more far casting, no more pjing, no more duping, no more dcs and loss of items, mods will have more time to themselves and wont be as angry when they are getting mobbed by everybody, and will be on alot more and just more friendly,

aswell as me, ill be playing like a normal player mostly at duel arena and ill be avaliable most the time to help anyone with thier problems personally.

But please, just bare with us, as JSR is going through a tough time, players have fought and fought for this great server to continue, dont let us down before we become the greatest we have ever been.

So please, just try be a little bit nicer to everyone, and you will recieve that in return, and this will be a better community, a better game, and a better place to NO LIFE!!! XD

By The Way, the Server Is currently offline because the VPS which runs the server has crashed, ill be getting a new one soon im not sure when but as always im trying as hard as i can behind the scenes to get it online

Serv peaks olema täna / homme sees . ja reset tuleb mingi umbes 4 päeva pärast või isegi rohkem .

TEKSTI OLI JONNYL'T

tyler_the_creator_signature_2_by_creepncrawl-d4181cy.png

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Nii, meie clanni inimesed, olge 15.55 MB ruumis. 16.00 lähme sisse.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Kuuldel olen myss:cheers:

(09:10:41) <+P________H> tra loxid ajast maas

(09:10:43) <+P________H> see on anekdoot

(09:10:45) <@tauri666> o

(09:10:49) <@tauri666> tänapäeval emal munnid?

Untitled_3.png

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP
ma level 59 ja ma hitin ags 70 ?

võib tulla ?

Kelle nimi on kirjas seal, need tiimis.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Ta mõtles 15:55 vast:D

Untitled_3.png

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Sorri, ajasin segi 15.55 *

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP
Üritan noobe kell 16.00 mb saada pkima, saame odavalt ära omada nad :D

Ära niisama kutsu, kõigepealt vaja tiim kokku saada, ja siis vaadata palju on.

Ise tulen barragiga.

Ajasin cbi veidike ülesse, cb 110

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Tubli, olen atm mbkga mbs niisama, ei ütle, et ma pole tiimis, ma vaatan kas me saame omada ära:D

Untitled_3.png

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP
Tubli, olen atm mbkga mbs niisama, ei ütle, et ma pole tiimis, ma vaatan kas me saame omada ära:D

Sama, olen mbkga mbs, ütlen et olen tiim. Tunnipärast surevad. :D

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Kommentaari lisamiseks loo konto või logi sisse

Kommenteerimiseks peate olema liige

Loo konto

Liituge meie kommuuni uue kontoga. See on lihtne!

Loo uus konto

Logi sisse

On juba konto? Logi sisse siit.

Logi sisse nüüd
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

• Loo uus...

Oluline informatsioon

Selle veebisaidi paremaks muutmiseks oleme teie seadmesse paigutanud küpsised . Võite kohandada oma küpsiste seadeid , vastasel juhul eeldame, et te olete küpsiste kasutamisega nõus kui jätkate veebisaidil sirvimist.. Palun lugege läbi Kasutustingimused ja Privaatsuspoliitika.