Mine sisusse
Otsi siit
  • Rohkem valikuid...
Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...

Soovitatud postitused

Doubt it will work mate. There are already so many highly trusted hosting clans, it's nearly impossible to set your foot in this business. You have to get atleast 1 or 2 administrators to work with you in this and start with moderators as hosts to get this thing slowly running.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Author of the topic Postitas
Doubt it will work mate. There are already so many highly trusted hosting clans, it's nearly impossible to set your foot in this business. You have to get atleast 1 or 2 administrators to work with you in this and start with moderators as hosts to get this thing slowly running.

Yeah , I know , I want to make estonian clan , hope moderators see it and post something here.

And I waiting till Amichie anserw me.

Ma alles õpin eesti keelt rääkima!

:)

haters-gonna-hate_1384.gif

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Yeah , I know , I want to make estonian clan , hope moderators see it and post something here.

And I waiting till Amichie anserw me.

There is an Estonian clan. Owned by Nightwar. Im also a host there. My rank cost me 50m, and I can take 10m bets max. But people trust you because you're in a well known clan and ranked. Just made 100m profit off some guy :P

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Author of the topic Postitas
There is an Estonian clan. Owned by Nightwar. Im also a host there. My rank cost me 50m, and I can take 10m bets max. But people trust you because you're in a well known clan and ranked. Just made 100m profit off some guy :P

I just tryning.=P

Ma alles õpin eesti keelt rääkima!

:)

haters-gonna-hate_1384.gif

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Kommentaari lisamiseks loo konto või logi sisse

Kommenteerimiseks peate olema liige

Loo konto

Liituge meie kommuuni uue kontoga. See on lihtne!

Loo uus konto

Logi sisse

On juba konto? Logi sisse siit.

Logi sisse nüüd

• Loo uus...

Oluline informatsioon

Selle veebisaidi paremaks muutmiseks oleme teie seadmesse paigutanud küpsised . Võite kohandada oma küpsiste seadeid , vastasel juhul eeldame, et te olete küpsiste kasutamisega nõus kui jätkate veebisaidil sirvimist.. Palun lugege läbi Kasutustingimused ja Privaatsuspoliitika.