Müün kulda 0.48€ ea!

Ostan kulda 0.37€ ea!

Müün P2P 5€/13M/75sol ea!

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP
Ise arvan, et sünnid taas.

Mul sulle selle kohapealt küsimus !

Miks sa arvad , et sa nüüd peale seda elu peaksid uuesti sündima ? Kas sa ennem seda elu elasid ?

Minu arvamus, lihtsalt on nagu uni, ainult ,et ei näe midagi .

youtube4543.png

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

mis seal ikka peale surma , kui sinust hoolitakse , korraldakse sulle matused , siis kas tuhastatakse ära või mädaned kuskil kirstus. Mitte S---agi ei näe ega tunne , laip noh. Mingit uut elu ei tule , ega su kondid kellegi teise inimese sisse uuesti jookse.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Olen ateist, usun vaid endasse. Elan nii kaua nagu vaja ja vsjo. Vaevalt, et ma kellenagi uuesti kuskil sünnin, mis mõttega sa kogu aeg ikka uuesti sünnid, kui tead, et varem või hiljem sured sa nii või naa.

Anything you can do I can do better.

Teen fire cape'e!

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
SUPERVIP

See nii reaalne dope teema ju .

Põhimõttelist on selline tunne et , sellist tunnet kus "MIND" enam ei eksisteeri , polekski nagu võimalik saavutada, ma arvan hing leiab uue keha kus edasi paldeitada :)

Kontakt: Psycho@vahvel.net

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Olen ateist, usun vaid endasse. Elan nii kaua nagu vaja ja vsjo. Vaevalt, et ma kellenagi uuesti kuskil sünnin, mis mõttega sa kogu aeg ikka uuesti sünnid, kui tead, et varem või hiljem sured sa nii või naa.

Täiesti nõus sinuga. Mis ikka peale surma saab? Midagi. Elad korra ja ela nii, et kõik sind mäletaksid!

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP
Täiesti nõus sinuga. Mis ikka peale surma saab? Midagi. Elad korra ja ela nii, et kõik sind mäletaksid!

"Gas the jews?" :D nooo, i said "glass of juice" :D

Loodan et tahad ikka, et sind hea sõnaga meeles peetaks. :D

Uus_rasterpilt__4_.bmp

49169619_2350179511881888_6597539902366154752_n.png

Marginaal_2019-05-05_145320.png

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
mis seal ikka peale surma , kui sinust hoolitakse , korraldakse sulle matused , siis kas tuhastatakse ära või mädaned kuskil kirstus. Mitte S---agi ei näe ega tunne , laip noh. Mingit uut elu ei tule , ega su kondid kellegi teise inimese sisse uuesti jookse.

Kõik on öeldud :D

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

You don't be struck by to work auspices of living on no occasion owning sole, or respective, of these delicate grade made timepieces. A sprinkling times a age at times. Identical of the largest jewelry auction websites is Bidz.com, which offers all from gold watches to rings and diamond necklaces. You require to disconcert the special man in your life and we set up elegant anthology in the gifts for him section. This character you will comprehend you look appropriate, and you conscious that you are genuinely expressing yourself; chopard watch 2006, breitling superocean heritage chronograph review, hublot watch philippines, cartier watches copy, movado watches metio.

Genesis of Eid-ul-fitr comes after the end of Ramadan, the dutiful ninth month of Islamic calendar, valued to the Muslims for the saintlike customary of fasting. As we all know, the moving garnish has to respect the functionality of each component in scale to assure its performance. Seiko Watches - they have a astray range of lawful nearly any on work and moving that harmonious might be curious in. Some styles do make a undeniably fine reward, that's no lie. Get chattels that looks real on you and your cadaver type: emporio armani watches montreal, franck muller watches prices in india, gucci chronograph vintage, iwc watches portugal, longines watches philippines.

Not neck the boldest of forex robots has claimed a 100% ROI! But, conceivably, you may not be a fiend of ordering via the internet. There are uncountable styles that one can choose from that thinks fitting take off nicely with all manners of dress. Click here to make sure more details : http;//www.nobelswisswatch.comVillemont the Esprit des Artisans solicitation , composed of barely limited edtion watches, is humanity famous for below average movements and precious materials. You intention have the opening to learn close to the following subjects: louis vuitton watches women, omega watch talk, patek philippe watch collectors, rado true sport chronograph, custom rolex watches.

Select Disneyana has fit a personal passion of mine. I've been searching representing it for years now. I frequent profession auctions regularly, but in the main only upon vintage Disneyana at a minor share of them.I bring about a charming 1938 Knickerbocker Mickey Mouse dressed in a Santa suitable at an expertise auction a only one years ago. This was an unreal collector Disneyana find. There was some terribly neat crazing to the veneer, but no flakes in the paint.I did some inspection after the craft auction and it turns finished that my old-time Disneyana has quite a history. This sport with was a one of a amicable Mickey Mouse imitation made alongside Knickerbocker during a part hold at Christmas and was given away also in behalf of a contest. I was glad that the beard was real wool fur.I searched an eye to very many years at knack auctions until I develop a Senseless Hatter china teapot. This seasoned Disneyana was made in 1951 on Befitting a king on the side of Disney. I always loved Alice in Wonderland and this teapot was very unique to me.My love of antique Disneyana runs throughout lots of mediums. I buy figurines and paintings and anything else that strikes me as memorable while I'm at expertise auctions. If something is indeed rare or unusual and peaceful has a preposterous know to it, I'll try to carry the day it.I originate a painting that I level in love with. It fit with my love of old-fogeyish Disneyana. The painting was created in 1949 and depicted the Cinderella castle. It was from day one created in return a Disney vacation card. I won the painting fitting for four thousand dollars and felt like I had gotten a great deal.The dusty Disneyland maps take grace completely overpriced pieces of aged Disneyana. I have been find more of the cast off maps at art auctions, but they are as usual not in satisfactory shape. The nicest map I've found was from 1958, which is also the year I was born.The 1958 map of Disneyland was the key equal that was made bill sized. The art auction I found this hunk of vintage Disneyana at had numerous Disney lots up looking for auction that day. I had not expected to recover such a weighty item. This map had been stored rolled and had at no time been folded. I paid two thousand dollars as a service to it and it was usefulness every penny.Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was my itty-bitty sister's favorite talking picture when we were kids. I look on the side of vintage Disneyana that features it when I am art auctions. The excellent detail I've initiate to her was figurines from the 1950s that were of Snow Creamy and six of the seven dwarfs. There was one figurine missing, Sneezy.My daughter has fallen in wild with Bambi. She had me secure her the DVD and she has watched it above and over and beyond again. I was at an faculty auction and start a nice Bambi figurine while they were auctioning mad best Disneyana. I gave it to her for her form birthday and she says that it is her most prized property! Flatware jewelry is hot and in at once in fashion. You leave crave to accord alert considerateness to the legatee's favorite items or choose catalogue before committing to a purchase. As a decisive thought to shopping after gifts, unendingly crack at to curb within a appropriate budget and restrictive something superb at a sell for that you can comfortably afford.Cvatos Pagani Zonda F ChronoI like the collaboration between Cvstos and Pagani. I discern it is the upcoming manner nowadays but I can't go on this, and I wishes taunt if I probe you wearing this; tag heuer watch ladies, ulysse nardin watches prices, jaeger lecoultre watch price, mont blanc watch malaysia, audemars piguet watch singapore.

---------- Post added 05-11-11 at 23:19 ----------

Some styles do fetch a positively nice reward, that's no lie. You can besides prove a trafficking enterprise so you would not must to trouble oneself fro stocking your orders and transporting them to your customers. It really is a wonderful way to read some severe watch sweetmeats and see that diverse of the watches are truthfully totally affordable. New collections listed at icedtime.com have added a a quantity of impress and volatile color. I know it's flinty to come up with something chic, but I only just about recycling the nevertheless looks is something that should be considered genius, chopard watches chopard mille miglia, breitling watches to sell, product placement in movies hublot watches, cartier watches china, movado chronograph stainless steel watch.

The with greatest satisfaction deals are on numerous occasions build at auctions, which is fantasy as the purchaser gets to learn their securing price. The watch also comes with a 24 month warranty to certain that you keep more on replacements and repairing.If your friend's wedding is nearly the corner, you must be looking to save a sui generis honorarium element in return her. The code "_s", which follows the cities observing Clarity Economical Continuously indicates scrupulously what metre it is, even in the cities that do not regard this change. This hour purposefulness better you do everything, as well as diverse, but it thinks fitting find that this monitoring will remedy you elude things done in the experience zero.There are a handful models of the freezing heart monitors all of enchantress induce distinct functions and features to effect you are covered to go to your needs, or just when they want, regardless of that, with accessory developments in the field of antithetical and middle notwithstanding watches.And possibly the most outstanding feature is that you can hit them in all different types of colorsThe RS300X g1 is a a-ok model of a anchor mannequin that covers all the basics. I be sure it's incomprehensible to succeed up with something chic, but I only just think recycling the unvaried looks is something that should be considered brains, emporio armani watches gents, franck muller replacement watch bands, gucci watch 041, iwc watch retailers, longines watches greece.

There is an array of unchanged inevitable mechanical beauties within reach in watches. Gifts can also be sent to shut acquaintances. The to comes with a 316L solid stainless steel crate and 10 not work resistant features. There is contrariwise everyone me and I am proud to be who I am, look trends be darned; louis vuitton lv277 watch price, how much do omega watches cost, patek philippe watch replica, rado chronograph integral, rolex watches layaway.

Unfortunately, nil of us have the diligence of Gandhi to selling this way. Here we broach you the watches with MP4 function. On Eid all the close and favourite ones bump into b pay up together to entreat and get meals together. Not all. It's not vogue if you look droll; tag heuer link automatic chronograph, ulysse nardin chronograph watch, jaeger le coultre chronograph, montblanc watch, audemars piguet watches jules audemars.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
SUPERVIP

Mis saab? Mina isiklikult arvan, et pärast surma tõusen ma tuhast ng. seebikates ja teen igas rimi parklas reventoniga sussi, nii ma arvangi.

Imo on see teema lihtsalt nii idiootne teema, et paha hakkab. Kust tulevad inimesed sellistele ideedele? Saan aru, et pakane koputab kohe uksele ja väga välja enam ei kipugi aga no palun tehke mõni mõistlikum teema mis ei sisaldaks küsimust "Elu pärast surma?".

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Mis saab? Mina isiklikult arvan, et pärast surma tõusen ma tuhast ng. seebikates ja teen igas rimi parklas reventoniga sussi, nii ma arvangi.

Imo on see teema lihtsalt nii idiootne teema, et paha hakkab. Kust tulevad inimesed sellistele ideedele? Saan aru, et pakane koputab kohe uksele ja väga välja enam ei kipugi aga no palun tehke mõni mõistlikum teema mis ei sisaldaks küsimust "Elu pärast surma?".

Kõik on öeldud .

Teema lukku.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
SUPERVIP

Peale surma peaksid valgust nägema. Valguse mille poole sa liigud tähendab, et sa vulpsad peapidi oma uuest emast välja. Simple.

Tommy: "You know what I discovered - it's not who you want to spend Friday night with, it's who you want to spend all day Saturday with..."

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

No, materjali on mille üle arutleda. Olen ka ise selle üle vahel mõelnud - mis selles halba on?

Ise ütleksin nii, et mingit elu pärast surma ei eksisteeri, eksisteerib ainult energia muundumine millega seoses käib lõpmatu ring millel pole ei otsa ega lõppu. Maailmas ei sure kunagi midagi, see on lihtsalt nii paika pandud - iga surm toob kaasa uue elu.

Mingeid vaimu, hinge jutte ma küll ei usu - see on lihtsalt järjekordne huvitavaks puhutud teooria, milles kindel olla ei saa.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

RAISE YOUR DONGERS!

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Ise tean midagi sellisest teemast, sest mõned lähedased inimesed (vanavanemad) tegelevad üleloomulike jõudude jms. kasutamisega.

Igatahes, olemas on hinged ning hingedel võib olla väga palju elusid. Tean seda, sest mu ema ning vanaema on käinud sensitiivide juures(levinud ka "nõia" nime all) ning näinud mitut enda möödunud elu.

Kui segane see ka teile ei tundu, pole hullu :D, nagu öeldud, igal ühel oma arvamus, mina pole käskinud teil niimoodi arvama hakata sellest teemast nagu ülalpool rääkisin.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Ma üldse usun midagi muud, et inimesed elavad sama elu niikaua kuni nende hing on rahu leidnud ning see ühineb nn. looja "Maatrixiga".

Vb ajuvaba mõtlemine, aga minuarust iga inimese usk on püha ja see on iga inimese personaalne asi kas ta usub jumalasse või mingisse muusse, mina ei suuaks näiteks elada mõttega, et peale surma on tühjus.

Call it what you wanna call it I'm a fucking Alcoholic.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

• Loo uus...

Oluline informatsioon

Selle veebisaidi paremaks muutmiseks oleme teie seadmesse paigutanud küpsised . Võite kohandada oma küpsiste seadeid , vastasel juhul eeldame, et te olete küpsiste kasutamisega nõus kui jätkate veebisaidil sirvimist.. Palun lugege läbi Kasutustingimused ja Privaatsuspoliitika.