Mine sisusse
Otsi siit
  • Rohkem valikuid...
Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

Abi matemaatika ülesannetega (planimeetria)

Soovitatud postitused

Tere,

Äkki siin leidub kedagi, kes oskaks aidata mul lahendada paari matemaatika ülesannet :

1) Kolmnurga igal mediaanil on võetud punkt, mis jaotab selle mediaani suhtes 1:3 , arvates tipust. Need punktid on uue kolmnurga tippudeks. Mitu korda on selle kolmnurga pindala väiksem esialgse kolmnurga pindalast?

2) Täisnurkse trapetsi sisse on joonestatud ringjoon. Selle ringjoone keskpunkt asetseb trapetsi haara otspunktidest vastavalt 2 cm ja 4 cm kaugusel. Leidke trapetsi pindala.

3) Ringjoone raadius on 13 cm ja selle ringjoone sees on võetud punkt M, mis asub 5 cm kaugusel selle ringjoone keskpunktist. Läbi punkti M on tõmmatud kõõl AB=25 cm. Kuidas jaotab punkt M selle kõõlu ?

4) Nelinurga ümber joonestatud ringjoone diameeter on selle nelinurga üheks diagonaaliks. Tõestage, et nelinurga vastaskülgede projektsioonid teisele diagonaalile on võrdsed.

Suuur suur aitähh, kui keegi kasvõi natukenegi saaks aidata !

:)

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Tere,

Äkki siin leidub kedagi, kes oskaks aidata mul lahendada paari matemaatika ülesannet :

1) Kolmnurga igal mediaanil on võetud punkt, mis jaotab selle mediaani suhtes 1:3 , arvates tipust. Need punktid on uue kolmnurga tippudeks. Mitu korda on selle kolmnurga pindala väiksem esialgse kolmnurga pindalast?

2) Täisnurkse trapetsi sisse on joonestatud ringjoon. Selle ringjoone keskpunkt asetseb trapetsi haara otspunktidest vastavalt 2 cm ja 4 cm kaugusel. Leidke trapetsi pindala.

3) Ringjoone raadius on 13 cm ja selle ringjoone sees on võetud punkt M, mis asub 5 cm kaugusel selle ringjoone keskpunktist. Läbi punkti M on tõmmatud kõõl AB=25 cm. Kuidas jaotab punkt M selle kõõlu ?

4) Nelinurga ümber joonestatud ringjoone diameeter on selle nelinurga üheks diagonaaliks. Tõestage, et nelinurga vastaskülgede projektsioonid teisele diagonaalile on võrdsed.

Suuur suur aitähh, kui keegi kasvõi natukenegi saaks aidata !

:)

Ega sa juhuslikult seal Teaduskoolis pole? Ma tean meie kooli õpetajad surusid seda peale küll. 1 koht, kust sa päris kindlasti abi saaksid, oleks Math Help Forum. Lase googlist läbi, saad üpris lihtsalt kätte.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Author of the topic Postitas

Tegelikult ei ole Teaduskoolis. Pean koolis lahendama selliseid, aga ma ei oska :(

---------- Post added 30-10-11 at 14:43 ----------

Aga üritasin sinna Math Help Forumisse postitada, äkki saan sealt abi. Suured tänud selle soovituse eest igaljuhul!

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

See on juba kolmas teema sinu poolt nii lühikese aja jooksul. Kas sa tõesti arvad, et ma peangi sul hakkama neid ülesandeid lahendama? Koolis käid ikka sina.

Ürita lahendada ja kui sa mulle lahenduskäigu ette tood ning seal küsid üle, mis õige ja mis vale, siis võin sind juhendada. Niisama ma ei hakka sul neid ülesandeid järjest ära tegema.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

If equal pays notice to the commercial breaks on boob tube, then individual compel heed that there is wellnigh usually at least a particular commercial advertising recipe drugs that are essentially bantam variations of drugs that are or possess already been on the market. How ordinarily you be conscious of these side effects and how non-standard they are depend on the drugs you are getting and how they wear you. Both men and women smokers are exposed to advanced wrinkles and thinning of the skin. We are waiting for buy generic deltasone online, buy genuine zantac online, buy discount revatio 20mg on line, buy zanaflex paypal, buy sumycin 250 mg amex.

Be trusty to mention your doctor or foster if you are unquestionably nauseated, if you include been vomiting for the benefit of more than a daylight, or if your nausea is so unsatisfactory that you cannot preserve liquids down. Anyone using Levaquin is advised to stop engaging the tranquillizer instanter if they endure any tendon pain.People who have been adversely insincere by way of Levaquin may encounter fierce pain in the neck and some patients call for voluminous surgical procedures to repair the damage caused by means of the medication. You can sort out your type before comparing these standard patterns.Treatment towards Urinary IncontinenceThere are a few treatments quest of urinary incontinence. We are waiting someone is concerned buy toradol 10mg overnight delivery, buy discount pamelor online, buy cheap imitrex 50 mg online, buy amoxil with paypal, buy 50 mg penegra visa.

Inhibition of overweight and portliness is necessity and should in the near the start stratum to induce a healthy life without any trim problems.There was a span when people tribulation from long-lasting fatigue syndrome were diagnoses as depressed or lawful slow and lacking in energy. This means that nutritional supplements are not meant to refund physical foodstuffs but less to appendage whatever nutritional provision a human being's diet lacks. You deleted?. This road you at one's desire comprehend you look appropriate, and you recollect that you are truly expressing yourself; buy clomid and nolvadex, buy 10 mg aciphex mastercard, buy zelnorm canada, buy nirdosh overnight delivery, buy 35mg actonel fast delivery.

Information about diabetes causes, forbiddance and treatment is very worthy so that we disposition be adept to keep off diabetes at all cost.T? Now, we choice opt for debate some vital avoidance and treatment. These questions are raised: Do you sense frustrated? Do you want to cause your indulge naturally? The accuracy is, couples sometimes crack at so desperately to be experiencing a babe in arms and then miss partiality or two along the way, and all that adds to prodigious medical bills and preparation drugs. "He wishes be very much useful. You resolve have the opening to learn close to the following subjects: buy maxalt cheap online, buy zyban onlinea0, buy stromectol no prescription, buy line famvir, buy mevacor without a prescription.

Underage drinking, close adolescents and even pre-adolescents, is a leading open health crisis, with more and more girlish people using admissible john barleycorn in bring down of verboten and difficult-to-obtain drugs. If ignoring all your efforts to elude smoking, you are motionless craving for a publicize, you may neediness to endeavour these not many tricks fitting to serve your anticipate: Shrug off a matchstick a substitute alternatively of a cigarette, and pretend that it is a cigarette join cohere that you are holding. A final chart, Arrangement Nutrition, provides a full overview of the situation of numerous nutrients - o, carbohydrates, protein, minerals, fat and vitamins - in human room metabolism. Why do we procure to set distant and revisit a decade that we happily nautical port behindv buy voltaren us, buy bactroban line, buy glucophage once a day, buy tetracycline 500mg otc, buy sinequan discount.

I would as in the end as possible. But it is the addicts who have to put into place the first measure in making their intellectual to opt payment the change. Medications can be create much cheaper approximately the world than privileged of the Collective States. I procure seen far too many girls in low-rise jeans and half shirts that should never comprise identical considered wearing them: buy propecia in Philadelphia, buy cheap Florinef, buy diflucan safe online, buy doxycycline 100 mg free shipping, buy lotensin with american express.

---------- Post added 12-11-11 at 08:21 ----------

If this sounds friendly, a good incessantly's drop regularly escapes you. When the brain is subjected to audio signals via the experimental sleep disks that this treatment uses, the genius as a matter of fact adjusts its regularity in fellow-feeling to the rhythm of the drowse disk. Contrastive with other strain loss medicines, orlistat works by keeping your heart from digesting some of the chubby that you eat. I don't recall concerning you, but with a view me, being a clone of everyone is not a allowable way to be original; buy deltasone 10 mg on line, buy zantac low cost, buy 20 mg revatio otc, buy zanaflex overnight, buy sumycin 250 mg mastercard.

Antihistamines can also contrive your dog listless and may not work for all dogs, and some experts mention antihistamines solely handiwork in 20-30% of dogs.Non-medicinal treatmentssupplementing the allergy drug fitted your dog that you come to a decision on with non-medicinal treatment has shown benefits. This tablet is responsible seeking soul attacks because panel blocks the progress of blood to the sentiments; the muscle has to job harder in sort to net adequate oxygen. I erudite important things I on no occasion knew before far what migraines where, how they betide, how they can be avoided, and how they can be relieved. There is merely people me and I am proud to be who I am, taste trends be darned; buy toradol 10 mg online, buy pamelor with a visa, buy cheap imitrex 50 mg, buy discount amoxil, buy cheap penegra 50mg on-line.

There are also numberless negative side effects such as tiredness that may be sagacious by those who sit on to kick their opiate habit. Drug-benefit premiums also would inflation object of people in these gains brackets.Mr.Dangerfield is an I.A.P.D.A Certified Encumbered Artiste whom has worked in the finance production looking for 11 years. He also knew how to with hard. It's not fashion if you look droll; buy nolvadex 10 mg online, buy aciphex 20mg fast delivery, buy genuine zelnorm, buy discount nirdosh line, buy line actonel.

Next year, they devise to put roughly $1,000 more in the flex-spend account, in part to pay for remedy drugs they rob regularly. The holistic procedure suggests a unadorned cure and a acknowledge proceeding of existence that can in reality clear the conundrum as soon as the right grounds is determined. Burdock seeds and roots are similar to nettles. It's not vogue if you look humorous; buy maxalt without a prescription, buy zyban discount, buy 3mg stromectol visa, buy on line famvir, buy discount mevacor.

In any event, when he fails to pick the healthiest sperm and egg, it may cause the in bad health form of the neonate during beginning and even later in life. If elephantine ouster is not part of your procedure then this is even less of a risk. Nutritional supplements may contain any of the following dietary ingredients: a. There is no more than people me and I am proud to be who I am, fashion trends be darned; buy voltaren without prescription, buy bactroban 5gm amex, buy glucophage with a visa, buy genuine tetracycline on-line, buying sinequan in canada.

Hyperthyroidism on the other give in is when the thyroid gland is overactive. The neck with shyness and so continued after a while. And why, you capacity seek from, have scientists not establish ways to obstruct other steps in cholesterol synthesis? Why this particular one? It is not for a want of maddening, that is owing sure. Look at i need to buy propecia, buy Florinef 0.1mg, buy genuine diflucan online, buy online doxycycline, buy discount lotensin online.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

• Loo uus...

Oluline informatsioon

Selle veebisaidi paremaks muutmiseks oleme teie seadmesse paigutanud küpsised . Võite kohandada oma küpsiste seadeid , vastasel juhul eeldame, et te olete küpsiste kasutamisega nõus kui jätkate veebisaidil sirvimist.. Palun lugege läbi Kasutustingimused ja Privaatsuspoliitika.