Mine sisusse
Otsi siit
  • Rohkem valikuid...
Otsi tulemusi mis sisaldab...
Otsi tulemusi...
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

Whip Update

Soovitatud postitused

Nii, nagu pealkirjaski öeldud ei tõuse whipi hind niisama, vaid mingite uuenduste pärast.

Leidsin foorumitest natuke infot, aga kõik pole 100% kindel:

sorry et inglise keeles, ei viitsinud tõlkida.

The "upgraded" whip is the Abbysal Vine Whip.

It requires 85 att and 80 strength to not just wield, but to also obtain.

You must obtain the vine as a drop to add it to the whip. This also makes it un-tradeable (NOT CONFIRMED).

This upgrade gives it better stats, a possible poison hit, and a new special attack.

It was created because people we complaining that chaotics were a tier of their own on the forums, so they wanted Runescape to add to it. Say hello to the first Slayer Chaotic weapon.

80 slayer and 85 attack to wield new whip. (Highest requirement of stats for a weapon in game so far)

80 Dungeon and 80 attack to wield rapier.

By the stats alone you can tell the whip will be better, Slayer takes MUCH longer to train than Dungeoneering. That being said, I'm sure Jagex loves Dungeoneering too much to make the rapier obsolete.

But who knows? Jagex have fucked up on many occasions in the past.

**Proof**

For conscientious helpers, there will be buffing fruit and ecosystem seeds. For the persistent slayers, there is a chance of coming across the mysterious whip vine, which may sound incongruous but does wonders when attached to an abyssal whip (requiring 80 Slayer and 85 Attack to wield). It raises the whip’s stats, has the chance of delivering a small amount of poison damage to your targets and gives the old whip a brand-whipping-new special attack. Find that elusive vine and you’ll be able to vine-tune your abyssal vine whip to perfection!

It's in the behind the scenes on the RS front page (annoyed face)

Monsters are gonna be introduced that drop an item you attach to your whip to increase its stats, can cause poison damage randomly, and gives whip a better special attack. I think that sums it up, but I might of missed something. Just look at RS page.

For conscientious helpers, there will be buffing fruit and ecosystem seeds. For the persistent slayers, there is a chance of coming across the mysterious whip vine, which may sound incongruous but does wonders when attached to an abyssal whip (requiring 80 Slayer and 85 Attack to wield). It raises the whip’s stats, has the chance of delivering a small amount of poison damage to your targets and gives the old whip a brand-whipping-new special attack. Find that elusive vine and you’ll be able to vine-tune your abyssal vine whip to perfection!

Whips will have a requirement of 85 attack, tahts the highest combat stat

requirement in the game, chaotics are only lvl 80 combat stat right?

the stat bonus the new vine thing adds to the whip should be pretty big,

I predict whips will continue to rise all the way to the update and peak

at around 3-5M.

Adding a new weapon that deals significant damage to the game is huge,

its not some small time update, so I think the demand for these are gonna

be pretty surprising.

Väga pikk ja segane jutt copytud teistest foorumitest. Kui keegi teab täpsemalt kirjutada teemasse.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Author of the topic Postitas

Leidsin natuke mõistlikumat juttu juurde.

Stats

There's been a lot of arguing over how much of an upgrade the vine will be. It requires 15 levels MORE than a whip does, and to top it off it requires 80 slayer. That's the highest level required for any weapon. It's 5 attack levels higher than chaotic weapons and requires 80 slayer which takes far longer to get than 80 dungeoneering. So, to me at least, it's safe to assume it will get to near the stats of a chaotic rapier/cls if not surpass it. Others disagree however, claiming that it would destroy dungeoneering. Even if it did surpass Rapier, rapier would still be the better option for dragons since it's a stab weapon. There are still other chaotic weapons and other rewards from dungeoneering, so it really wouldn't ruin it. Not to mention it'd still be easier to get rapier and would thus be a completely viable option.

Trading & Degrading

Another thing people are wondering about is whether or not the attachment will be tradable and whether or not it will degrade. I don't honestly have an opinion on this because, having 96 slayer, I don't care much if I can buy it from someone else as I can get it myself. If it is degradable, it's more likely that it will have stats compared to chaotics, since it will obliterate the only thing chaotics would have on whip (upkeep).

Obtaining

Another question is how it's obtained. Will it be a rare drop, extremely rare, what? Also, which of the jadinkos will drop it? If it's untradable it has to be dropped from at least the level 80 jadinko. If it's only dropped by one, then what do the other two drop? And if it's dropped by all three of them, is it rarer for the two lower ones?

Also another thing is that in the BTS it seems like they're saying the slayer level necessary to kill them will be 80, 86, and 91 respectively, but the way it's worded it can also mean that their COMBAT levels are 80, 86, and 91, which would infuriate a lot of slayers (myself included) who thought they were getting new high level slayer monsters.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Leidsin natuke mõistlikumat juttu juurde.

Stats

There's been a lot of arguing over how much of an upgrade the vine will be. It requires 15 levels MORE than a whip does, and to top it off it requires 80 slayer. That's the highest level required for any weapon. It's 5 attack levels higher than chaotic weapons and requires 80 slayer which takes far longer to get than 80 dungeoneering. So, to me at least, it's safe to assume it will get to near the stats of a chaotic rapier/cls if not surpass it. Others disagree however, claiming that it would destroy dungeoneering. Even if it did surpass Rapier, rapier would still be the better option for dragons since it's a stab weapon. There are still other chaotic weapons and other rewards from dungeoneering, so it really wouldn't ruin it. Not to mention it'd still be easier to get rapier and would thus be a completely viable option.

Trading & Degrading

Another thing people are wondering about is whether or not the attachment will be tradable and whether or not it will degrade. I don't honestly have an opinion on this because, having 96 slayer, I don't care much if I can buy it from someone else as I can get it myself. If it is degradable, it's more likely that it will have stats compared to chaotics, since it will obliterate the only thing chaotics would have on whip (upkeep).

Obtaining

Another question is how it's obtained. Will it be a rare drop, extremely rare, what? Also, which of the jadinkos will drop it? If it's untradable it has to be dropped from at least the level 80 jadinko. If it's only dropped by one, then what do the other two drop? And if it's dropped by all three of them, is it rarer for the two lower ones?

Also another thing is that in the BTS it seems like they're saying the slayer level necessary to kill them will be 80, 86, and 91 respectively, but the way it's worded it can also mean that their COMBAT levels are 80, 86, and 91, which would infuriate a lot of slayers (myself included) who thought they were getting new high level slayer monsters.

Kust sa praegu selle välja tõmbasid?

Ma loodan ,et tuleb ära, sest see teeb juba mängu põnevamaks.

Isiklukult mina ei viitsi teha Dungeoneeringut ning Vine Whip oleks väga kasulik mulle :)

2.png

1.png

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Author of the topic Postitas
Kust sa praegu selle välja tõmbasid?

Ma loodan ,et tuleb ära, sest see teeb juba mängu põnevamaks.

Isiklukult mina ei viitsi teha Dungeoneeringut ning Vine Whip oleks väga kasulik mulle :)

Leidsin selle Rsbuddy, sythe ja RuneForumsist. Endale Slayer req ei meeldi, kuna seda teeks sama kaua kui kahte chaoticut.

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
VIP

Ei tea, ei huvita eriti. Lojaalne juba Chaotic itemitele :)

formerly known as N2pster

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
Leidsin selle Rsbuddy, sythe ja RuneForumsist. Endale Slayer req ei meeldi, kuna seda teeks sama kaua kui kahte chaoticut.

mulle ei meeldi slayer absoluutselt ültse... ma arvan et ma teeks seda slayer 1-80 mingi 1 kuu... aga arvatavasti ma ei j6uaks selleni , kuna see slayer viskab nii kergelt üle , kuigi ja see update võiks tulla või siis , chaotik weaponid võiks lihtsalt 2ra kaduda...

Liitu ON24.ee ,alustus raha on 5€ kui panete registreerumisse selle koodi "PRBBOMW"

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link
SUPERVIP

slay 69, krt ei viitsi seda tegema küll hakkata

「FAKER」dtjg.mart

「Ainuke ja ÕIGE skype」dfjg.mart

#karvased.ee[/b]

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

See uus whip special hit lööb siis 125% accuracy'ga 20% su str bonusest 10 korda?

ehk siis : kui str bonus 100 - 80% = 20 damage. ja seda 10 korda. ( See max mida võimalik lüüa)

mina sain nii aru? parandage kui ma valesti aru sain :P

Clan Chat: Da Chunky

giphy.gif

Jaga seda postitust

Postituse link

Kommentaari lisamiseks loo konto või logi sisse

Kommenteerimiseks peate olema liige

Loo konto

Liituge meie kommuuni uue kontoga. See on lihtne!

Loo uus konto

Logi sisse

On juba konto? Logi sisse siit.

Logi sisse nüüd
Jälgi teemat sisse logides  

• Loo uus...

Oluline informatsioon

Selle veebisaidi paremaks muutmiseks oleme teie seadmesse paigutanud küpsised . Võite kohandada oma küpsiste seadeid , vastasel juhul eeldame, et te olete küpsiste kasutamisega nõus kui jätkate veebisaidil sirvimist.. Palun lugege läbi Kasutustingimused ja Privaatsuspoliitika.